I have finished reading two novels since I got here. Which is great, seeing as how one of my goals is to read more books. A chainsaw buzzes somewhere in the distance, and it rains and rains and rains some more.
Tonight Rob comes and we leave for Cortes tomorrow morning. We plan on making sushi here at the house tonight.
I'm feeling a little listless and tired. I wonder if life will be different for me when I come back home. I wonder if I should forget about loose ends, I wonder a lot of things lately. I wonder why I keep dreaming of babies with adult intelligence and friends becoming disabled. I wonder why I think I can't have it all. I wonder if it's just the PMS talking.
Been thinking more about the In the Mix event. I need to come up with a project which will allow Vitaminsforyou and I to collaborate and interact on stage. There has also been talk of getting in on Nuit Blanche for the end of September.
I started on my 100 goals today. Writing a list of well, 100 goals. Got to about 50 and had to take a pause.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment