Sunday, July 15, 2007

Hemi Powered Party People























I've been having disturbing dreams. I spent Saturday night in Mt. Washington, a ski and snowboard destination, which is now in off season, so presently, mountain bikes rule the slopes.
It was a string of crazy events including finding the ever elusive party at "21", a road party, bickering couples, falling down drunken girls and boys, desperate dudes following girls home, drunken snoring which i couldnt sleep through and dirty, smelly dogs running all over the cabin eating peoples shoes.

It sounds awful, but really it was pretty fun, and good to do something different, if nothing else. The people I was with were incredibly nice through it all, which helped plenty. I was so glad to be back to Krystal and Steev's place, I could hardly contain myself. Thankfully, last night I had no dreams - at least none that I can remember. I have 15 days left. Including an exciting trip to Cortes Island and going to Victoria to round out my days here in BC.

1 comment:

Sidenotes said...

Homesick Jackie, has only two more weeks.

Live it up while you can! Toronto isn't going anywhere.