
Looking through my inbox on my cell phones, I remember places I went, missed connections and tiny scraps of memories. Some of them also seem very strange, when read out of context, funny even...
Part one of my out of context texts in a strange stream of words, verbatim from my inbox
wanna hook up w/you this weekend...you free? interested? today is going to be epic...I have no idea whats going on. You're hilarious! *kiss* victory leaving to tonys now yup samesies ok thank you :) it just unscrews knowing i'm coming home to you makes coming home so much easier figured- just needed girl advice Looooove yooooooooou can we come over in a bit?? do you have cable? Sorry dude Happy Valentines Day Ms. Brown Glossary: ubiquitous: widely present. I heard total eclipse of the heart this morning! Doing? We are at the supermarket Tell them you were wondering what kind of renumeration he can offer in regards to this unexpected delay thanks I love you too BabyTiger's dinner-party You know it Sorry have my headphones on forgot to turn off monitors R u sho u dont wanna come out & play? No? Just come up baby! I'm up. Do we notify participants? Faster! Hey did the house pay me for the second fridge? Come to unit tonight Done.

No comments:
Post a Comment