


I wait for the hungry to come eat my food, the lovable to come be loved. I haven't heard much from most of my friends for months now and occasionally I remember that fact. Am I hermiting? Are they?
I barely left the house today it seems, wrapped in the ever present sound of Interpol, I could have been here for days...
The video festival fliers will be done early next week, and I will be editing for the Deconstruct event on the 22nd.
My meeting with vitaminsforyou was productive in as much as it could be at this point. Still trying to suss out a way to design and implement a video package for his tour in the winter.
I barely left the house today it seems, wrapped in the ever present sound of Interpol, I could have been here for days...
The video festival fliers will be done early next week, and I will be editing for the Deconstruct event on the 22nd.
My meeting with vitaminsforyou was productive in as much as it could be at this point. Still trying to suss out a way to design and implement a video package for his tour in the winter.

No comments:
Post a Comment