
Seems even a 3 hour time difference can affect me. I feel tiiiiired...I woke up and read some philosophy by Kant and some other dude who's name escapes me. No wonder it was beside Kevin's bed, I almost went back to sleep.
Kev was nice enough to let me sleep in his bed while he took the couch, I'm touched. We watched Harold and Kumar and I was dead tired by 11pm and passed out until about 6am. I'm now attempting to figure out what to do with myself here in his apartment on the Drive. It's a constant cacophony of buses and cars outside the window. Much more action than I'm used to, coming from the quiet side streets of Kensington.
I plan on taking a walk around once i figure out how to shower and get dressed without my hair drier, something i regret not bringing now.
Sorry to anybody reading this who's falling over from boredom, but nothing of note to write about really.

5 comments:
Oooo, the drive. Where on the drive are you staying?
Umm, and yes, Kant is boring... (but i still have to know him, infact, i'm ashamed that I don't know him inside and out, but its SO BORING)
you never fail to disappoint, you are so dry sometimes and i love it.
the drive eh, not much but some cool stores, i like mintage meself, and good food, huge veg cafe/health food store whose name i forget now. oh yeah, and a few bakeries that had nicities as well. i never got to check out as many galleries as i wanted to though.
welcome to vancity, you need a vehicle to really do the good stuff.
so nice to be there! ohhh the mountains!!!
just don't eat from that pizza place besides kevs :P (ask him for details)
hope you have a great trip
relax and disconnect
C
Yay JB arrives! I'm so stoked to see you...
I just went strawberry picking this morning & am spending the day:
A. cleaning the house (houseguests start arriving in 2 days!)
B. cleaning & freezing strawberries
C. mowing the lawn & killing blackberry bushes (we're doing the photos in our back yard now!)
Get on messenger if you can & we'll chat! See you soon lovely
ah, you made it safe and sound! report everything, even the mundane. if you get bored of the usual goings on, i can point you in the direction of some very interesting cats that will take you on a random adventure. you would be in good hands... trust me.
Post a Comment