
INIT is one of the first events of its kind in our fair city. Put together by some of Toronto's most respected and experienced event, multimedia and interactive peeps and featuring some local and international talent.
The venue is also part of the eye candy, an unexpected treat. Down in the industrial area of the East end, where only residents and Distillery goers usually venture, there is Brian T. Moore's warehouse.
Party promoters bemoan the old days of being able to find unique venues for all night parties. This space can make make one feel nostalgic and maybe even warm and fuzzy with its outdoor and indoor space, raw walls and floors.
Especially interested in seeing Elysha Poirier, fALk and Peter Mettler perform. It's exceptional to see an event which is not audio-centric. This mini-festival is really pushing the visual artists as the main course, which is entirely too rare in Toronto.
I dont really know what an "interactive bbq" means - here I thought ALL bbq's were interactive...the dude at the bbq putting a burger on my bun and saying thanks, but what do I know.
I, aka videocake, will be submitting video work for the DIY VJ station, check it.

No comments:
Post a Comment